Mango Tart – No bake
- In a blender add biscuits and grind into a coarse powder. Take it out in a bowl and add melted butter to bind them together.
- Take a tart mould or cupcake mould, place foil /butter paper to cover the mould from inside. This will help in easy lifting of the tart when ready.
- Press the biscuit crumbs inside the mould. Prepare as many moulds as you can.
- Place the prepared moulds in chiller for 20 mins.
- Put the hungcurd in a bowl, add the lemon zest, juice, honey, raisins and sugar. Mix well.
- Check moulds and lift foil/butter paper gently when ready. Once the butter hardens, the moulds will be set. Remove foil paper.
- Place the curd-mix on top of the tart. Even it out and place the chopped mango pulp over it.
- Place the mint sprig to garnish.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?