Laal Maas|Laal Maans
- 500 gms Lamb lamb pieces and shank both
- 2 Nos. (large) Onions Sliced
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Black cardamom
- ½ inch Cinnamon stick
- 2 Nos. Cloves
- 2 no. Bay Leaf
- 4-5 nos. Mathania Red chillies paste can use Pandi chillies as a substitute
- 1-1½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 100 gms Curd
- 1 no Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Cummin Seeds
- ½ tsp Corriander Powder
- as per taste salt
- 200 ml Water
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- Wash and drain the lamb pieces. Marinate the lamb overnight/6 hrs before preparation with yoghurt, cumin powder,coriander powder, turmeric.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot over low flame and add whole spices, add the sliced onions, cook till they turn brown.
- Add the tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste, cook further for 20 mins over medium flame till the masala releases oil.
- Add the Garam masala powder and the remaining red chilli paste give it a quick stir.
- Add the marinated lamb and sauté the lamb for a good 20 mins.
- Add water to make enough gravy and let simmer till the lamb is tender.
- Serve hot.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?