Easy to Make Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe is a super simple and flavorful soup which can be made in not more than 30 minutes. Love this amazingly healthy and soothing soup.
This healthy and full of fibre Carrot and Ginger (soup) have just two different tasting ingredients, but when cooked together, they do not fail to give your body ample nutrition along with strengthening your immunity.
Carrots and Ginger soup combines to be a punch in the health arena.
Ginger may help to-
- protect brain function
- may inhibit some forms of cancer
- fend off respiratory viruses and clear up congestion
- may offer bacterial benefits against some types of drug-resistant bacteria, when combined with garlic and lime.
BENEFITS OF CARROTS :
A regular medium sized carrot will provide about:
- 210% of the average daily recommended amount of vitamin
- 10% vitamin K
- 6% vitamin C
- 2% calcium
Carrot Ginger SoupCourse: Recipes, VegetarianCuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
Thai Carrot Ginger Soup is a super simple and flavorful soup which requires not more than 30 minutes. Love this amazingly healthy and soothing soup.
2 cup carrot
1 tbsp ginger
2 cup vegetable broth
3 cup water
1/2 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp onion
salt as required
black pepper as required
1 handful coriander leaves
- Cut the carrot into large blocks and cook them for about 10 minutes in water. Once they are soft, drain this water out and transfer them back to the pot.
- To the same pot, add the vegetable broth along with chopped onions, grated ginger, coconut milk and salt and pepper. Let this cook for about 10 more minutes on medium heat. Once the broth comes to a boil, lower the heat, cover and let it cook for 20 minutes minimum.
- Once the soup is cooked, let it cool down completely and then blend into a fine puree. Heat it before serving and garnish with some coriander leaves!
There are so many ways to change the flavour of this soup. Here are just a few ingredients you can play around with to add :
- raw or roasted garlic
- maple syrup (for more intense sweetness)
- mayo (swirled in or on toast)
- virgin olive oil
- lemon or orange juice or zest
aalo paratha aubergine benefits of carrots bombay halwa breakfast brinjals chettinad chicken chettinad cuisine cottage Dum Aaloo eggplant recipe featured fish ginger carrot soup halwa halwa recipes healthy healthy paratha healthy soup india Indian irani chai irani chai recipe jaggery karachi halwa long lost food of india lost recipes of india maharashtrian merahomechef pakoda paneer paratha persian poha potato potato paratha punjabi paratha Rice soup south indian food spring onion stuffed brinjals stuffed brinjal with dried shrimps tasty whole wheat paratha
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?