Carrot Cake/Cupcake | easy carrot cake recipe
- 175 gms Butter
- 175 gms Caster Sugar
- 175 gms All purpose flour
- 2 nos. Egg
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 nos. carrots peeled and grated
- Preheat the microwave for 10-15 mins at 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and castor sugar until they form soft peaks
- Sift in the flour and fold it gently until incorporated.
- In another bowl whisk in the eggs along with the orange juice.
- Add the eggs to the flour batter gently, with fold and cut method.
- Add the grated carrots and mix it.
- Grease the cake tin/ line with butter paper.
- Pour in the batter and tap the tin to spread the batter evenly.
- Put in the microwave for baking at 180c for 25-30 mins.
- Once done let the cake cool down.
- When ready flip the tin on the chopping board or cake board and take a bite of this tempting piece.
You can cover this cake with frosting (optional).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?